Feedback Forum

Thank you for visiting the Sync with Connex customer feedback site. 

We regularly review your ideas to consider in the development of future features and product updates. To make your voice heard, please be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we cannot guarantee any specific features or timeline, we strive to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggests for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to JMA Web Technologies dba Sync with Connex.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

Thank you for supporting Sync with Connex! We're listening and we greatly appreciate your honest feedback.

Feedback Forum

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide customers historical order count information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We need multiple people to access the Connex account, but sharing credentials is not a good idea. Is there a way to create multiple account logins for 1 Connex account? Between, the accounting team or marketing for website connection, multiple people access the application for their roles and functions. Please let me know if this is doable. Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Connex Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create new sales order in QuickBooks from a HubSpot Quote. When you quote a customer with HubSpot the client can accept the quote electronically. This quote will include products and services. When accepted, the quote should become a sales order in QuickBooks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Right now, in the Rules Engine, there are too many steps for creating a new rule. For example: Click start from scratch. Choose map order number. In comparisons, choose the field. Click map all. Leave map to blank. Click finish.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Rules Engine  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HubSpot makes it very easy to quote. We don't want to manage the item database in both QB and HubSpot, so if we can get the Item list from QB into HubSpot on a regular schedule that would keep QB as our single point of truth.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inventory Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Interested in adding an integration for SKULabs.

They have a REST API and we were wondering if it would be possible to sync our purchase orders using Connex.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We are interesting in determining if our valued customers are interested in Release Notes.

Release Notes is a document that describes what our engineers have shipped (released) within the past two weeks. This includes new features, UX/UI enhancements, functionality updates, process optimization, and more.

Previously, we were posting this to our Connex Server Status page (status.syncwithconnex.com), but found readership to be low.

Therefore, is this a feature that you would find useful? Secondly, where would you expect to read this?
    1. Blog post (syncwithconnex.com/blog/)
    2. Help Center (help.syncwithconnex.com/hc)
    3. Feedback Forum Post (e.g. here)
    4. Somewhere else?

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other (Uncategorized)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I use the dashboard with a divided screen, one window has Quickbooks open and the other window has connex open. When I minimize the page, the my subscription box covers half of the selling channels box. I need to be able to move the windows around, or close the ones I don't use often.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Basically the goal is so that customers in our BigCommerce store are able to change the shipping address and/or billing address for orders they place without it creating a duplicate user in QuickBooks that has the same name but different details.

The main field that is being referenced for accounts appears to be the First name & Last name on the BigCommerce account, so when this changes due to shipping to a different address or using different information for a credit card, it creates a new user in QuickBooks.

We are hoping that QuickBooks could instead be configured to pull…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I offer different pricing levels to my customers based on the volume they order. I'd love to see a feature within Connex that applies that discount so that it translates to my pricing levels in Quickbooks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Planned  ·  Chris Alexander responded

Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback. It sounds like you offer different pricing and/or discount levels to your customers, is that correct?

Generally speaking, it’s optimal to manage price levels within the chosen integration itself (i.e. BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.) or on the QuickBooks side of things.

For the part of Connex, price level mapping is available:

https://help.syncwithconnex.com/hc/quickbooks-desktop-price-level-support

11. We are seeking feedback regarding the interest of a toggle button that would show/hide certain Connex features.

Specifically, a "Basic" versus "Advanced" mode.

The "Basic" view would be default and show core features. Whereas the "Advanced" toggle would reveal more advanced Connex functionality.

We believe this may help to make Connex easier to navigate and understand what options are available.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Optimization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create an integration with popular ecommerce site and platform Wayfair.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add a facebook marketplace connector to your roadmap. thanks! You guys are great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Inclusive of Inventory sync, add Groups from QuickBooks, along with Assemblies and Inventory. Assemblies cannot be disassembled for lack of inventory, but Groups can. It would help Wholesalers that build bundles per order without having to adjust the inventory manually on the website. I have created rules, but I am not sure the rule will pull correctly since the SKU is listed in Groups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Right now they are saved as SKU, but I feel that you will catch more problems if the new rules that are created run AFTER preexisting rules.

This is just a suggestion but I feel like that would be a better catch all since when the Missing Product is caught by Connex, the existing rules were considered correct, and should still be run in advance before this new generic rule created by the Mapper.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Missing Product Mapper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add functionality to Connex to allow the mapping of the "Message displayed on Estimate" field for QuickBooks Online.

This field appears on the bottom-left of an Estimate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For those that use Estimates, this sounds like it could be useful.

This is something that we’d have to leverage the Rules Engine to accomplish, most likely.

Looking forward to hear what folks think about this. Would a feature such as this solve a problem for other customers?

17. Mainly, we just need a reclarification of how the Rules work.

I think reestablishing the links in this tutorial would be helpful: https://help.syncwithconnex.com/hc/can-i-use-an-and-statement (all links are broken).

But here are the main questions:
    1 - do all rules run as one long list? (all connected with OR)
    2 - do the OR conjunctions at the end of one rule connect with the next rules statement?
    3 - how do multiple conditions in one rule differentiate from separating those conditions into their own rules?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rules Engine  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you so much for the feedback. Love to hear our customer’s feedback, regarding the Rules Engine and how we can make improvements.

18. Currently we are using Connex to symphonize data between Shopify and QuickBooks Online.
    Suggest to develop a module for synchronize Purchase orders (under Products) from Shopify to QuickBooks Online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Inventory Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add functionality such that if the Connex subscription plan order limit is reached, either:
    1. Automatically apply an additional amount of orders for a flat, one-time fee.
    2. Automatically upgrade the subscription plan and charge the new rate at time of renewal.

In either case, Connex would handle this automatically, meaning you'll encounter fewer (temporary) interruptions; fewer missed transactions; and no need to contact support for this type of billing issue.

Currently, if the order limit is reached, Connex temporarily halts the sync until an action is taken, such as upgrading or buying more order count.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Now that Connex has successfully migrated to a new billing platform, this opens up a lot of doors for us.

For example:
    Automatic plan upgrades.

We’re excited to hear your feedback!

20. Allow two-factor authentication (2FA) support with Shopify.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While this may potentially be challenging to implement, we’re looking forward to learn if support for two-factor authentication is something that our Shopify customers plan to visit and deploy on their websites long term.

If so, your feedback and insights will help us determine next steps.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?