What could be the reason for Epson printer offline?
The following are some of the most prevalent causes for Epson printer offline :
• If your Epson printer displays an offline notice, it implies there is an issue with the printer's connection to your computer.
• Due to hardware or software problems, Epson printers are unable to interact with PCs.
• Your printer may go offline if the ‘Spooler' service is stopped or sluggish.
• Incorrect printer settings, such as not selecting your printer as the "Default Printer”.
• An out-of-date printer driver may be preventing your printer from working.