Feedback Forum

Thank you for visiting the Sync with Connex customer feedback site. 

We regularly review your ideas to consider in the development of future features and product updates. To make your voice heard, please be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we cannot guarantee any specific features or timeline, we strive to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggests for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to JMA Web Technologies dba Sync with Connex.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

Thank you for supporting Sync with Connex! We're listening and we greatly appreciate your honest feedback.

Feedback Forum

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would love to be able to import Purchase Orders into Quickbooks (we use QBE Desktop). All the other options out there are awful, and require an EXACT name match between PO item name & QB item name. Or they require an extensive lookup table to be manipulated, matched and uploaded in advance. I would love to be able to sync a PO like I sync sales, with the option to match MPN/SKU, and use the QB name for the item, exactly as sales match in Connex now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The new change where only customers on Silver Plan and above get any kind of human support is very unreasonable. While the help center may have answers to many common questions it does not have solutions to every issue. Not to mention many of the instructions are not very clear. When Connex updates their software bugs will come up and there are also unknown errors. It's ok to reserve premium support such as phone, live chat and screen share for the more expensive plans. It's ok to give premium users priority. But all customers regardless of their plan should be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other (Uncategorized)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The quicklime market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 3.70% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Expert Market Research report on quicklime market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecasted period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth. get full: https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/quicklime-market

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other (Uncategorized)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. test

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The following are some of the most prevalent causes for Epson printer offline :

• If your Epson printer displays an offline notice, it implies there is an issue with the printer's connection to your computer.
    • Due to hardware or software problems, Epson printers are unable to interact with PCs.
    • Your printer may go offline if the ‘Spooler' service is stopped or sluggish.
    • Incorrect printer settings, such as not selecting your printer as the "Default Printer”.
    • An out-of-date printer driver may be preventing your printer from working.
    https://www.myprinterisoffline.com/epson-printer-offline

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inventory Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create ability to map a custom metafield (created in Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, etc...). This would be extremely powerful. It would allow any discrepancies between channels to be tailored to a specific use case.

Personal use case: Syncing shopify orders to quickbooks, we have some customers who need to go into their respective account, and some that should go into a lump account "Webstore". Since company names, names, and shipping information are always subject to be changed by the customer, there is always a possibility of conflict when syncing the orders. In comes the custom metafield! We could create the custom…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add the ability to send orders from shipstation to multiple "manual stores" based on filters or rules.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When I sync inventory from QuickBooks, Connex should sync it when the web connector finishes. I understand that the web connector must receive a response in two minutes or my sync would fail. I wish there was an indicator that the sync was running. I have to keep looking at the pending inventory queue and wait for it to clear.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Infrastructure  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Map the QuickBooks customer tax code field for new customers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connex Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Your "Cancel Account" link in the "My Account" page (https://www.connexonlinesync.com/subscription/myaccount) is not linked to anything. You've made cancelling the account impossible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Joe, Just offering a suggestion that I think would improve the service. One of the issue I have with the service is with matching customers in quickbooks. As you are aware, everything has to be perfect in a text field in order to find the correct match. I then either have to manually match it after it syncs or let it create a new account (duplicate). Every time a customer updates their user record in Woo I have this issue again even if I manually made Woo and QB match at some point. I use account numbers which I feel…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Connex Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. So I recently had a Cloud Connector error on your server related to a change that was pushed which kept me from syncing for a week (REF# 445773127).

When it started up again, I noticed that no Missing Products were getting caught in the Mapper. Turns out that the "Flag Order as Error and Map" setting had reverted to "Create New Product."

This has happened multiple times. And I am often oblivious to the error until I get the sinking suspicion that it has been creating new products in QBO and have to search through my orders and figure it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add a facebook marketplace connector to your roadmap. thanks! You guys are great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Inclusive of Inventory sync, add Groups from QuickBooks, along with Assemblies and Inventory. Assemblies cannot be disassembled for lack of inventory, but Groups can. It would help Wholesalers that build bundles per order without having to adjust the inventory manually on the website. I have created rules, but I am not sure the rule will pull correctly since the SKU is listed in Groups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Keep an audit log of rules. If a user adds or deletes a rule, place it in a log.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If a user submits a support ticket and there is a bug, then there is no automated way to notify the user that the issue has been fixed. Connex should create a system where the software developers log an issue, add users affected by the issue to the list, then mass email them when the problem is resolved.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Infrastructure  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. HubSpot makes it very easy to quote. We don't want to manage the item database in both QB and HubSpot, so if we can get the Item list from QB into HubSpot on a regular schedule that would keep QB as our single point of truth.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inventory Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Right now they are saved as SKU, but I feel that you will catch more problems if the new rules that are created run AFTER preexisting rules.

This is just a suggestion but I feel like that would be a better catch all since when the Missing Product is caught by Connex, the existing rules were considered correct, and should still be run in advance before this new generic rule created by the Mapper.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Missing Product Mapper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. If a user refreshes the drop downs, do it for all connections. Tell the user to run the web connector for all connections. This ensures updating tax codes for Amazon works on the eBay connection.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connex Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add functionality to Connex to allow the mapping of the "Message displayed on Estimate" field for QuickBooks Online.

This field appears on the bottom-left of an Estimate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For those that use Estimates, this sounds like it could be useful.

This is something that we’d have to leverage the Rules Engine to accomplish, most likely.

Looking forward to hear what folks think about this. Would a feature such as this solve a problem for other customers?

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?