The following are some of the most prevalent causes for Epson printer offline :
• If your Epson printer displays an offline notice, it implies there is an issue with the printer's connection to your computer.
• Due to hardware or software problems, Epson printers are unable to interact with PCs.
• Your printer may go offline if the ‘Spooler' service is stopped or sluggish.
• Incorrect printer settings, such as not selecting your printer as the "Default Printer”.
• An out-of-date printer driver may be preventing your printer from working.
HubSpot makes it very easy to quote. We don't want to manage the item database in both QB and HubSpot, so if we can get the Item list from QB into HubSpot on a regular schedule that would keep QB as our single point of truth.2 votes
Currently we are using Connex to symphonize data between Shopify and QuickBooks Online.
Suggest to develop a module for synchronize Purchase orders (under Products) from Shopify to QuickBooks Online.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?