Feedback Forum

Thank you for visiting the Sync with Connex customer feedback site. 

We regularly review your ideas to consider in the development of future features and product updates. To make your voice heard, please be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we cannot guarantee any specific features or timeline, we strive to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggests for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to JMA Web Technologies dba Sync with Connex.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

Thank you for supporting Sync with Connex! We're listening and we greatly appreciate your honest feedback.

Feedback Forum

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would love to be able to import Purchase Orders into Quickbooks (we use QBE Desktop). All the other options out there are awful, and require an EXACT name match between PO item name & QB item name. Or they require an extensive lookup table to be manipulated, matched and uploaded in advance. I would love to be able to sync a PO like I sync sales, with the option to match MPN/SKU, and use the QB name for the item, exactly as sales match in Connex now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide customers historical order count information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Create new sales order in QuickBooks from a HubSpot Quote. When you quote a customer with HubSpot the client can accept the quote electronically. This quote will include products and services. When accepted, the quote should become a sales order in QuickBooks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Inclusive of Inventory sync, add Groups from QuickBooks, along with Assemblies and Inventory. Assemblies cannot be disassembled for lack of inventory, but Groups can. It would help Wholesalers that build bundles per order without having to adjust the inventory manually on the website. I have created rules, but I am not sure the rule will pull correctly since the SKU is listed in Groups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I offer different pricing levels to my customers based on the volume they order. I'd love to see a feature within Connex that applies that discount so that it translates to my pricing levels in Quickbooks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Planned  ·  Chris Alexander responded

Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback. It sounds like you offer different pricing and/or discount levels to your customers, is that correct?

Generally speaking, it’s optimal to manage price levels within the chosen integration itself (i.e. BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.) or on the QuickBooks side of things.

For the part of Connex, price level mapping is available:

https://help.syncwithconnex.com/hc/quickbooks-desktop-price-level-support

6. Add functionality to Connex to allow the mapping of the "Message displayed on Estimate" field for QuickBooks Online.

This field appears on the bottom-left of an Estimate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For those that use Estimates, this sounds like it could be useful.

This is something that we’d have to leverage the Rules Engine to accomplish, most likely.

Looking forward to hear what folks think about this. Would a feature such as this solve a problem for other customers?

7. Allow two-factor authentication (2FA) support with Shopify.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While this may potentially be challenging to implement, we’re looking forward to learn if support for two-factor authentication is something that our Shopify customers plan to visit and deploy on their websites long term.

If so, your feedback and insights will help us determine next steps.

8. Connex Online customer matching functionality currently looks for exact matches only. In addition, when matching by email, Connex Online can only search for - and match - to one email address.

As such, for customers with more than one email address, Connex Online is unable to find or match upon the secondary email.

Therefore, add functionality to customer matching to enable Connex to match against more than one customer email address.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. We are considering building a basic insights/analytics tool into Connex. The purpose of this tool would be to deliver to the customer basic insights surrounding metrics such as:
    1. Number of orders synced.
    2. Sales revenue.
    3. Units sold.
    4. Cost of Goods Sold.
    5. And more...

But we need your help! Is this something that would be useful? What types of analytics, metrics, and/or reports would you be interested in?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable tag mapping support via the Rules Engine, similar to the feature from Shopify in which order-level tags can be applied to a sale.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Planned  ·  Chris Alexander responded

BigCommerce does not currently offer a feature to apply tags to orders.

We will revisit, once this BigCommerce feature becomes available.

• Don't see your idea?