Feedback Forum

Thank you for visiting the Sync with Connex customer feedback site. 

We regularly review your ideas to consider in the development of future features and product updates. To make your voice heard, please be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we cannot guarantee any specific features or timeline, we strive to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggests for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to JMA Web Technologies dba Sync with Connex.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the , including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

Thank you for supporting Sync with Connex! We're listening and we greatly appreciate your honest feedback.

Feedback Forum

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Right now they are saved as SKU, but I feel that you will catch more problems if the new rules that are created run AFTER preexisting rules.

This is just a suggestion but I feel like that would be a better catch all since when the Missing Product is caught by Connex, the existing rules were considered correct, and should still be run in advance before this new generic rule created by the Mapper.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Missing Product Mapper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It is exceedingly difficult to pair the orders in ebay that were mapped incorrectly with your manual sync. The 6-digit “Order Number” that is revealed when mousing over the name in the Map Product field is actually the “Sales Record Number” per ebay and the “Order Number” is a 12-digit number with dashes.

You order previewer only accepts the 12-digit numbers for manual queueing. I don’t get any returns from the Sales Record Number that you call the “Order Number” in the mapping.

This order from ebay has an “order number” of 01-06733-00529 and a “sales record number” of 12884. …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Missing Product Mapper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Not Planned  ·  Chris Alexander responded

Upon review of eBay’s developer SDK (software development kit), the functionality requests is currently not available, sadly.

Specifically, eBay does not allow third parties to query transactions via the order number.

We will continue to periodically review eBay’s SDK and revisit if they enable this functionality.

• Don't see your idea?